This Cookie Clarification Text has been prepared by MergenPro as the data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the KVKK and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in the Fulfillment of the Disclosure Obligation.
As MergenPro, we use some technologies such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits to our online channels. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation to which we are subject, especially KVKK.
On this page;
- MergenPro means Mergenpro Cyber Security and Information Technologies Inc.
- A cookie means small data files that are stored on your computer, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices that you access to the Websites,
- The data subject means the natural person whose personal data is processed,
- Personal Data includes all kinds of information related to an identified or identifiable natural person,
- KVKK, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data,
- KVK Board, Personal Data Protection Board
- Site / Website, www.MergenPro.com website,
- The Data Controller is the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
Cookies are small data storage files that are stored on your computer, mobile phones, tablets, or other mobile devices that you access by the Websites. This file stores information about your Web Site navigation. Your devices will then remember this data the next time you use the Website. Cookies are therefore necessary and important for you to be able to use the Website effectively and more easily. Cookies are also used on the Website so that we can offer you more appropriate services, products or offers.
MergenPro aims to learn how many people visit the www.mergenpro.com in total, to obtain statistical information about the purpose for which a person visits the Site, how many times, how long people stays on which page and on the Site, and for which users are specific to may collect personal data to assist in the dynamic generation of content on designed pages. MergenPro will be able to use the personal information internally for the purpose of determining the user profile and conducting statistical studies:
- For example, to ensure that logged-in members do not need to re-enter passwords when visiting different pages on the Site, to analyze the Site and improve the performance of the Site; for example, the integration of different servers on which the Site operates, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries of the visitor who visits the Site on the next visit.
As MergenPro, we would like to state that we may store your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Clarification Text limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation and share it with the relevant institutions and organizations when necessary.
The purposes of use of the cookies used by MergenPro are as follows:
- Mandatory Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. These cookies are needed to manage the system, to prevent fraudulent transactions and if they are blocked, the Website will not be able to function.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to give you a more advanced and easier to use experience. For example, remembering your previous preferences and providing you with easy access to some of the content on the Website. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
- Analytics/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze and understand the operation of the Website and enable us to improve the Website by interacting with you. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and serve you content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block advertising content, but will serve ads with general content instead of ads that may be of interest to you.
Your Personal Data mentioned above is collected automatically in case of access through the Site based on the legal reason “Compulsory Data Processing for the Legitimate Interests of the Data Controller, Provided That It Does Not Harm the Fundamental Rights and Freedoms of the Data Subject” specified in the provision of paragraph “f” of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of KVKK.
Your Personal Data will be processed and kept for a limited period in accordance with the MergenPro Personal Data Storage and Destruction Policy within the scope of the legal exception specified above within the scope of Article 5, Paragraph 2 of KVKK.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that exist on the person’s computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mainly used to measure users’ movements and preferences on the Site.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page he or she has visited or has been inactive for a certain period. Targeting and tracking cookies are used on the Website to help third parties provide services, in particular advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and Sites you visit and collect personal data, in particular the IP address of the user’s device.
Your Personal Data; as a rule, it is not transferred to 3rd parties. However, it may be transferred to the relevant authorities without the obligation to inform to request it in accordance with Article 28, paragraph 2 of the Law or to fulfill legal obligations and limited to this purpose.
You can submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, which regulates the rights of the Data Subject, to MergenPro according to the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller. If you submit your requests regarding your rights to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, your applications will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although it is essential that no fee is charged in relation to the requests, MergenPro reserves the right to charge a fee over the fee schedule determined by the KVK Board.
As MergenPro, we may stop using the cookies we use on our site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Clarification Text at any time. Any changes made to the current clarification text will be effective upon being published on the Site or in any public media.
The method of changing the choice of cookie use varies depending on the type of browser and can be obtained from the respective service provider. If you want to block or restrict web browser cookies on your device, you can do so in your web browser settings.
The “Help” option in your browser provides information about the blocking and restriction of web browser cookies. If you choose to delete cookies, your preferences on the relevant website will be deleted.
You can use the following links to block cookies in your browsers:
It is not possible to delete cookies, which are mandatory for the operation of the site and mobile application. We would also like to remind you that if you choose to block cookies completely, the MergenPro website may not function properly.
You can also find detailed information on blocking cookies on different computer and mobile phone browsers at https://www.avast.com/c-enable-disable-cookies.