Belkasoft offers a free self-paced course “Corporate Investigations with Belkasoft”. This course is designed for those who aim to harden the security of their business networks and learn how to enable quick incident response procedures to a variety of data breaches. Another potential audience for this course is CIRT/incident response team members, whose role is to take care of the company’s internal investigations, including employee misconduct, trade secrets theft and so on. Corporate eDiscovery and cyber compliance specialists will also find this course useful.
Upon completion, you will gain hands-on experience in using Belkasoft products for investigation of an insider threat. Various anti-forensics techniques and methods of countering them will be considered during the course.
We know how valuable your time is and how difficult it is to plan. This is why we prepared a course where you can study in a safe, comfortable environment and at times that are convenient for you.
This course materials can be accessed online anytime from September 20th to October 19th 2022.
In this training, you will learn:
How to analyze internet artifacts, such as emails and web browsing history
How to use the built-in Connection Graph viewer in order to obtain an overview of connections (links between people) and their communications
How to analyze system artifacts, such as registry, Windows 10 Timeline and others
How to detect and counter various anti-forensics techniques
How to use carving techniques in order to recover deleted data from a hard drive and perform memory forensics
How to narrow your search using Timeline view and Hashset analysis
Time to complete : 2-4 hours
What does the course include?
Free 30-day trial license for Belkasoft Evidence Center X to all participants
Training materials (video tutorials and pre-recorded webinars, articles)
Training materials are conveniently divided into 5 sections
Practical, course elements include 20 tasks
Certificate of achievement to those with a high score
Certificate recipients’ will receive a discount towards their next Belkasoft purchase
How to participate?
- Complete the form below to reserve your spot.
- Please provide a valid professional email
- Our team will review your request and email your training link
- Note: If you do not receive an email from Belkasoft within 3 business days or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscribe for Belkasoft LinkedIn group
- If you do not already have a Belkasoft X license, you may request your trial version(s) at
Please add “Corporate Investigations Self-Paced Course” in the Comment field
- Be sure to download and install Belkasoft Evidence Center X before starting your course training.
- Take the course and level up your knowledge
- Please note that two attempts to pass the test are permitted
- Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to be the first to learn about new training opportunities by Belkasoft.
- Interested in private Belkasoft training for your company?
Please contact us
In order to receive this and similar news quickly, please follow us via below indicated social media channels.